Wednesday, November 08, 2006

My Visit

Was awesome.

I ended up buying Megaman X Collection on my first day there. =X
I had totally forgot that the game existed, and it was only $20. Win.

Sunday, we went to Toronto. The Pacific Mall, to be precise. It was delicious.
I bought lots of little figures and gachapon crap. Wanted an awesome wallet, but that specific store only took visa =(
The arcade there had Tekken DR =O
And IIDX Happy Sky =O
And GuitarFreaks V2 =O (but not so much because i don't like that game)
I'll post the pictures that I took later.

Other than that, I just hung around my love while I was there. Awesome times.

Started new classes Monday.
Yesterday I had a mini adventure.

I went to the half price books down the road to find a copy of "Skeleton Crew" by Stephen King. They didn't have it, but just about every other book by him. So I went to the Target around the corner and bought a journal for my scripting class and then headed across the street to the Barnes and Nobles inside of the Irving Mall. As I parked and walked out of my car, I hear a loud hissing noise. I put on a confused face (that happened to be in my pocket) and checked it out. As I look at my passanger rear tire, I see a shard of metal sticking out of it. Lame. And thinking back on it now, I should have taken a picture. Anyways, I go inside of Barnes & Nobles, find the book and buy it. I go back outside to my car, call my parents and tell them the situation, mostly so that they can see if the tires are insured for this kind of thing. I then proceed to put on the spare, put the "sharded" tire into my trunk, go back into the Barnes & Nobles to wash my hands and then head back too school for my Scripting class.

Today, I am supposed to get a new tire.
And right now, I'm playing Megaman X collection.
If I remember any more things that are a bit interesting, I'll post it when I post the pictures. Which may be later tonight if I'm feeling ambitious.

Lots of love to my love
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home