Saturday, April 14, 2007

hahahah...wooooooo

Wow. I remember you.
Anyways, I have crap loads of pictures on my computer right now and when I'm not lazy, I'll re-size them and post some of them.

Going to "edgefest" 16 tomorrow.
Talk about a bunch of crappy bands.
So why am I going?
Because I will see Placebo AND Muse in one day.
=O~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It will be delicious. So delicious even, that it will divide by zero.

But what sucks is that I just got the official schedule for it and it annoys me. Placebo will be playing at 2:30 and will only go to 3. Boo. And it's not even on the main stage. So who is going to be on the main stage at that time?
Jet.........
Muse will play at 5:30 until 6:20 on the main stage. So that should be great.

JET?!?!?!
COME ON!
HI! I WEAR STUPID MILITARY LOOKING CLOTHES TO BE COOL! PLEASE BUY OUR MUSIC!

;lkjasd;lfjkasld;jfkasd;ljfk

Well, at least I won't be there all day.
After Muse, three super crappy bands play.
AFI, My Chemical Romance, and then Killers.
Trash.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home