Saturday, October 27, 2007

HELLO

internets.
How are you?
I am good. Thanks for asking.
Graduated.
Got the Distinguished Student Award.
Professors say that I need to come back.
Had a great dinner.
I'm going to Japan on Tuesday.
Yes, this Tuesday.
And yes, Japan.
Should be great.
Going to visit my love.
Did I mention that I love her?
Well I do.

Going to do some packing tomorrow. Mostly clothes which will be the first suitcase. I will pack the second suitcase a bit as well. And finish it on Monday. Going to go get some last minute items tomorrow and Monday as well.

When will I be back?
Good question internets.
I will be back in January.

Pictures?
Sure, I'll try and remember to post some while I am away.

Well, I'll catch you later internets. I am tired from today and am going to bed. Long day of packing/moving crap/buying things tomorrow.

Keep it real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home