Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Hello You

Well, here we are again. Months after my last post. I'm pretty bad about updating this thing. But I also don't really care.

I am back in Texas. I'm looking for a job. Sending resumes everywhere.
I now own a photo printer.
And NS papercrafts. >.>

I have a crap load of photos from my trip.
I still have to go through them all.
I have sorted them by area, but that is about it.
Just the thought of going through 500~ photos makes me steer away from it.
I should just do one area at a time. I need to get on that.

After I eventually go through the photos, I will post some of the better ones online.

Theresa is still a cute face.
And her engrish is getting much better.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ash said...

I'm glad you had fun and that you're back but you totally need to get on that updating thing! Oh and send me that elusive secret DS thing!

4/22/08, 5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home