Sunday, November 09, 2003

Friday night, I played some ddr and got an A on Stoic with Sudden, Shuffle, Flat turned on...pretty spiffy. Was with friend and went to rent a game, we ended up getting Backyard Wrestling: Don't Try This at Home. It plays pretty good, and has some messed up looking animations.

Yesterday, family went to movies and saw Brother Bear, I went and saw Kill Bill once again =D. After that, we grabbed a bite to eat, and then went to Sam's Club where I saw a pretty spiffy lap top (2.0 GHz, 512 DDRRAM, 60 Gigs(i think). Kinda heavy thought, but it did have a huge screen. Then went to Circuit City and looked around. Got home and there was a message from my Uncle Lee =D. He was in the area and we went to go pick him up.

Today...well...haven't being doing much...just playing around on my guitar and watching Office Space right now. Might post more later....see ya's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home