Thursday, November 06, 2003

w00t!!! Got Finding Nemo yesterday and am about to start watching it right now.

Yesterday was kinda boring up until I went to the arcade. I played some DDR and was thinking, "Twilight Zone....haven't played that for a while. Maybe I should try and AA it....but the last time I played it I got a B, but that was back in 'the day'." So I ended up trying to AA it and actually succeeded! Surprised me. Tried some S4R and didn't do to bad. AA'ed Spin the Disc with S4R, I think I had like 23 greats or something...not to bad for a first time S4R =D. Overall, the arcade trip was fun. Played some SvC Chaos....need to start playing half SvC, and half MvC2.

~~~~
Texoma quotes

I can only remember a few right now, but I wrote some of them down in a journal that I took there....now I just gotta dig that thing up for my bag. I'll leave peoples names out, except mine.

*me and friend walking through somebody's camp site*
person: "who is that?"
me: "nobody you know"
.:: you had to be there to find this one funny::.

*person I knew was walking back up from the lake's shore*
person: "that was the lamest story ever"
me: "cept for the one about your life"

*person just got done being stupid with the fire*
me: *pushes aside jacket sleeve to look at watch that isn't there*
"isn't it time for your Ritalin?"

That's all that I can remember right now.....looking back at those quotes....I was an ass XD
But it's ok, cause they were stupid.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home