Tuesday, July 27, 2004

RED BULL! =o

I was very tired this morning....almost feel asleep at the counter thing. SO, I went to the drug store thing in the mall for an energy drink and a liter of water. Ended up buying a Red Bull. Never had one before.
this is an audio post - click to play

*me 30 minutes later*

.........why is my foot tapping really fast? OMG, WHY AM I PLAYING WITH THIS TOY BALL THING!? i need to play black math on the guitar...WHY DO I WANNA PLAY THAT SONG! OMG I BROKE THE KEYCHAIN ON THE TOY!

Needless to say, I was thinking very fast. The red bull did a mighty good job of waking me up. Then later at A-town I was playing DDR. Did a normal game with all 9 footers, then a nonstop, then an oni course and failed at the end, then another oni course and failed at the end once again, then another normal game. @______@ When I got off, I wasn't even physically exhausted....just a little out of breath. I need to drink more of this stuff before I play DDR!!!

I played TONS of drummania! <3
Though....I'm paying for it right now, my arms burn like the dickens! =O
I also played TONS of IIDX <3
and even some para para >.> <.<

EDIT: OMFG! I FOUND MY PICK!!!!! <3<3<3<3
....maybe i'll record something later for you people ^_~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home