Thursday, September 09, 2004

uhggg

Day was doing fine until about and hour and a half ago.

Waited for brother, wasn't there. Waited 10 minutes, wasn't there....another 10, wasn't there. Apply 2 more times. FORTY DAMN MINUTES I WAITED ON HIM! Needless to say, I am VERY angry at him. He has no reason either. If there was some sort of band meeting or something, it would have been different. BUT NOTHING! He once again loses some more of my trust.

Now to the sad part.
My senior year in High School, there were several freshmen that I knew that were fun and cool to hang around. Not too annoying, funny, knew when to shut up and other little things that made them tolerable. Well, last year, there was a camping trip that other graduates usually go on. A friend and I had planned to come back after our senior year to hang out because the trip rules. We did and everything was fun. Meet some other "new" freshmen and got to know some other people better. Fun times. Well, anyways.... One of the people I knew my senior year was in an accident. From what I have heard so far, she was "T-Boned." Severe head trauma and is in critical condition. =( She was a good person, fun to hang around, overall nice vibe. Very laid back. On the camping trip after I graduated, she let me fiddle with her guitar for most of the trip. Hearing news that a person like this is in critical condition and might not make it thru is VERY upsetting. I just think about it and nothing fits.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home