Sunday, October 03, 2004

My Fri/Sat/Sun

My end of the week =O

Friday
Took my mum to work, took my brother to get something to eat for breakfast, dropped him off and went home. I took a shower and wasted some time on the internet. Then for some odd reason, I got VERY sleepy, so I took a nap. Woke up an hour and a half later to only feel very fatigued. So I then took a shower to wake myself up. Got dressed and headed for the mall. Picked up my check from the arcade and I then headed down to Barnes & Nobles to grab my friend and get a cup of hot chocolate. Did both and then headed to the bank. Deposited my check and headed off to Best Buy. Got there, almost didn't find the game my bro wanted but I dug a little deeper and found it. Looked at some cameras and found some nice ones. One stuck out a little more then others, but we'll just have to see what happens in my camera department. Bought the game and then headed back to the mall. Walked around and looked for a man purse but the hunt failed miserably. =(
Then went home to waste some time. Mom called, went to pick her up. Then picked up my little bro and went to work about an hour early. Got there, played a quick game of MvC2 and then went to Net Lightning, a local computer gaming place. I'm not too found of it because they have no games I like, their internet cuts out and their prices are a bit too steep. Hung out there for a good while and just talked with a friend. Went to work, end of day.

Saturday
BUSIEST DAY OF WORK EVER!!
EEEEEEVVVVVVVVVAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Sunday
Woke up, watched another episode of an anime that I've recently got hooked to. Declined an invite to go to Animation Town with some friends and then took a shower. Surfed the web a bit and I then decided to go to the mall for a bit and then go to Best Buy again to buy a CD. I hit up the ATM for $20 and headed for the arcade. Played some DDR for a bit, had some newer players "look up to me" @__________@
I'm not a big fan of attention. I just feel uncomfortable, I start to blush and I don't say much. >.> What am I supposed to say to, "I want to be as a good a player as you one day!" <.<
Wasted $4.75 on DDR and then went to play some Marvel. There were some people playing so I watched my bro play and then went back. Only one of them was playing, so I went to go play. I always feel bad beating people off of the game when I know I can beat them. I took it rather easy on him. Let him get most of my characters down atleast half on life and then started to be a bit more serious. Beat him and then beat the game. Headed off for Best Buy.
At Best Buy, stared at an iPod for a bit and then went off to look at CD's. I settled for the new Green Day album =O~~~~~~~~ and a Placebo CD. Checked out and then headed home. I ripped the cd's, encoded them, listened for a bit, ate, played my little bro in some Quake 3.

So, here I am now.... typing and listening to the new Green Day album. I am very bored. And tomorrow, I expect more of the same. =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home