Wednesday, September 29, 2004

hmmm...

So, I've been looking at new cameras today. I've found one that I really like at Sony.com. Here. It sounds pretty damn decent for the price. But I'm not totally sure yet. I'm going to go to best buy and see what they have Friday as I have to go there anyways. And if I do decide to get it, it won't be for another month or so. I might also find another within that time, but for now, this one looks like it will make me happy. =D

Work today wasn't that bad. Little bro called me and asked me if I wanted a chicken sammich, as my mom was going to make some and offered to bring some up to me at work. <3<3<3>=O~~~
PICTURES!
and yes, I won. We played twice, first time with one pack of them, I won. Second time, with two packs and my bro gave up. XD

I R PICK UP STIKS CH/\MPI0N!

I open tomorrow. My to do list is very simple and short. That means more adventures and more DINO-SAPIENS!!!!tm So tomorrow, I will probably have some more pictures.

Friday List:
1. pick up my check
2. deposit it
3. go to best buy and buy David (little bro) his game
4. go to mall and look for a "man purse"
5. pick up little bro and mom
6. go to work
7. go home and pay laptop bill online

Friday is going to be fun! =O

EDIT:
CRAP!
go there, it's going to possibly hold my future random recordings!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home