Monday, November 15, 2004

The Trip

Well, Saturday I had a whole hour of sleep before I had to wake up again. =O I just should have stayed up. I woke up, took a shower, packed my laptop and then we left. For about the first hour, I just messed around on the guitar, as I brought it with me. Then, after that, I passed out.

~4 hours later~
I wake up, power up the laptop, mess around on it and for about the last 45 minutes or so, I played DWI with my brother.

After saying hello to family and talking for a while, we went to go eat my favorite place. Good stuff.....very good. <3
We then proceeded to the mall to go see my cousin, who works in the radio shack there. I got caught up in the arcade for a bit and talked to some people and then went to the Radio Shack. Talked to my cousin for a little bit, bought some new stylus' and then left for the house.
At the house, we played some Halo 2 for a bit......ON MY COUSIN'S FREAKIN' HUGE TV! And Hi-Definition none-the-less! Can you say, "sex-a?"
....not Halo 2, I didn't like it, the TV.
Cousin came home, we just sat and played games and then went to sleep.

Sunday, we didn't do much. Woke up, played some games, watched tv.
We ended up going to Peter Pipers pizza though! There was no 3rd mix there anymore, but there was still a machine. There was a nice group of people playing there at the time and I ended up wanting to play and put my token up. Turns out, the machine was only fifty cents and gave you four songs. =O~
And also, I was apparently "very good"........... After I SDG'ed some random song as my final stage, they freaked out and then when I got 26 greats on Healing Vision Angelic mix as my extra stage, they freaked out. XD
I'm not used to that kind of attention. @_____________@
I was then surrounded by people and asked to join a tournament they were going to hold at some place. I politely declined and told them about how I am just visiting some family and am leaving the next day.
THEN, I was asked to play with one of the dudes and he even payed for my game. @____@
He picked some fun songs but ended with Paranioa Survivor, which wasn't a good idea because it was the last stage, which in turned was the same as playing three normal games back to back with no real break. I failed at the end due to my heart exploding in my chest.
Then more attention and then a guy said that he remember when I played back here a while back. I looked at him with a blank face and tried to remember, and then he told me that he had longer hair back then and I immediately remember who he was.
Last time I went down to Corpus, we went to the same peter piper and they had a 3rd mix, and he was playing. We talked a bit and that's about it. Was crazy that I would see him again at the SAME peter pipers! Fun times.
After the Peter Piper adventure, we went back to the house, played some Tony Hawk Underground 2 and then passed out.

Monday, we didn't do much. Woke up, went to eat, left, got home.
The trip back home went by rather quickly, as pretty much the whole time I was playing on my laptop.
I even got to pwn my bro' in Xmen Vs Street Fighter.
Sabertooth > little bro

Maybe more later, but my brain is dying right now, so that's it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home