Monday, January 24, 2005

Small update

Friday night, after work, I stayed the night at Brian's house. The rest of the "crew" was there and I suppose it was fun times. The best part was when Manny got hit in the jimmies by a water bottle I threw at him.....and watching Luis die in so many different ways in RE4.

Saturday, I went to the Frisco mall with Josh. Found a cool game store and bought a new Sega Genesis controller, a DreamCast controller, and a DreamCast VMU. They had several retro things that I wanted to buy. @____@
AND, they had a Zelda 2 NES cartridge in PERFECT condition in a glass cabinet!!!!!!! *faints*
Then we ended up watching Assault on Precinct 13 in the mall theatre. Which apparently is a remake of an old John Carpenter film. Good stuff.

Sunday, I sat around all day playing blues on my guitar. <3
But it's hard to play the blues when you are happy. @____@
BUT, it gave me the, "IAMTOOHAPPYTOPLAYTHEBLUES-blues." So all is well. =p

After I wake up, I plan on eating some oatmeal and then playing some more guitar. Good stuff.

Much love to Aesa of course. =p <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home