Saturday, October 18, 2008

Well Hello There

I don't update this often. I rarely even think about it.
Nothing much has gone new.
Been to Atlanta a few times for IBM classes, and I am actually going back to Atlanta tomorrow afternoon. I've also been to the IBM center in Palisades, NY. I'm actually going back to that center in December. Last time I went, I visited NYC twice. I got to eat the best calzone I have ever had in my life. No joke. Little Italy > *
I also got to play some Third Strike at China Town Fair Arcade. Was a fun trip.

Today marks four years with the love face.
<3<3<3
She means the world to me.

Yesterday, some sort of big news.
Bought two things...
A 46" LCD HDTV and a PS3.
Well I suppose three things now that I think about it. I also ordered a HDMI cable from monoprice.com. Cost me seven dollars shipped. Take that overpriced electronic stores.


Four years.
That's a presidential term.
Hey, that's almost like a reference to current affairs.

Oh yes, November 8th. That would be the move in date to an apartment.


Four years.
The same number of blades on a certain razor.

Four years goes by quick.
But when I sit here and think about it, so much has happened within that four year time frame. All of it good. It's actually quite surprising how much has happened in four years.

<3<3<3 to:
my love,
my other half,
my pillow hog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home