Wednesday, June 04, 2014

9.6.2

This will be the last post on this blog.

I lot has happened since my last post to this blog. Lots of good and a bit of bad.
This blog has covered the best part of my life. I miss the days of going out to arcades and playing games with friends. Staying out late with friends and just enjoying what life was giving me.
Somewhere down the line, I forgot that. The door slowly closed and I didn't even notice.
I see that closed door now, and it makes me mad that I let it close.
Live and learn I suppose. Working on fixing that.I am working on a lot of things.

Currently, I am working on getting out of the lowest point in my life.
It is hard, but I am fighting.
I never would have guessed that my life would get so hard. I never knew I could hurt so much. It hurts to even see that typed out on this monitor.
But I am fighting. I am tired of being where I am. I don't like it. I don't want it.
Where I was. That would be a more accurate description. I am making progress. I am not that person anymore.
I am living a nightmare, but I will not let it win. I will not let it get the best of me.
I still have things to be thankful for. I still have my family. I have, and will always have, their love and their support. I may be a broken mess, but they are standing right next to me. They are walking with me on this road. They are with me and ready to pick me up when I fall. They are ready and willing to help in any way possible.
There are times when it is so hard to fight. So hard to keep moving forward. And it is just so much easier to give up.  To just fall down and lay there. But my family won't let me. They are there. Helping me up. Tending to my wounds. Pointing me in the correct direction. Pushing me forward.
I couldn't ask for a better family.

Life is so incredibly hard.
I never thought it was easy, but I never thought that I would be where I am now.
Every day is a struggle. Every breath is restricted. Every step is like walking through quick sand.
Every bump on this road makes me fall apart.
But I am pushing through it.
No.
WE are pushing through it. I am not alone on this road.
I can NOT forget that. No matter how hard it gets, I can not forget that I am not alone on this journey.
If I forget that, I will just fall back to where I was. I will not let that happen.
Not again.
Not ever.
This is so hard. But I am tired of losing.
I am tired of being stuck in that shell.


I may start a new blog down the road, but this blog is finished.
This part of my life is over.

Nobody may ever read this post.
And that is perfectly fine to me.
I am not looking for attention.
I am not looking for sympathy.
I just felt like I had to type this.
I needed to vent.
I needed to see it in front of me.

Goodbye friend.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home