Wednesday, September 15, 2004

holy crap

wow. A friend yesterday IM'ed me asking me to find a song for him. Needless to say, I found it.
wow...just...wow. This song is very good.

Anyways, yesterday, Manny and I decided to go to Animation Town. Fun stuff, especially since Guitar Freaks was still down >=D Played some Marvel and 3rd Strike as well. I'm slowly getting better at keeping a consistent beat with one hand and then hitting the bass pedal and other drums in awkward beats. Fun times.

EDIT:
I CAN'T BELIEVE I ALMOST FORGOT!!!! @____@
I AAA'ed Kind Lady on heavy yesterday! Stupid song >=( It's been running away from me for a while now, but I finally got it. I played it and had no greats at all till the end, THEN, I hit a screw, try and compensate and slide the other foot and get a good, so I jump up and yell, "DAMNIT!" I then do it again and get ONE great........ So I get another dollar in quarters and then try it AGAIN. Three is a lucky number, as that is when I got it >=DDDD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home